- Meet with Designer, Jane Ziemons (or chat online) to discuss the design, measurement and timeline for your bespoke corset.
Jane can provide you with a selection of fabrics to choose from or you are most welcome to discover your own. You never know where you might come across that perfect piece of cloth. We've made corsets from the most wonderful finds such as antique brocade, men's work shirts and even a hand stitched tapestry.
- Please note, the corset images shown are for example purposes only. Your bespoke corset will be made from scratch and is currently just a sparkle of an idea in your minds eye.
- After your initial consultation and payment of deposit we will send you a quote that suits your allocated budget. There are many variables at this point such as type of boning, number and style of grommets, ribbon and fabric costs, overall design structure.
- STEP 1: BOOK Appointment with Jane Ziemons for initial consultation and measurements.
- STEP 2: PAY $100 DEPOSIT - on the Simple Chic website for initial consultation prior to any work commencing.
- STEP 3: CONSULTATION TO CONSTRUCTION - takes Min 4-6 weeks. During this time we offer a free toile fitting.
- STEP 4: BALANCE OF PAYMENT - due on completion of bespoke corset via the Simple Chic website.